HELP-WANTED. Nature-Connected Learning and Healing Online: degrees, jobs and accredited training courses enhance your personal and professional goals. Our grant-funded, organic methods and materials help you safely tap into and benefit from the grace, balance and restorative powers of natural systems, backyard or backcountry.
Use the hands-on application of ecopsychology to strengthen your effectiveness and friendships. Help reduce stress and increase well-being in people and the environment. Add the supportive sunlight and beauty of the natural world to your relationships.
Visit our Homepage for complete information
"Charley almost drowned when his boat sank. because his thinking omitted obvious information. To view fish in the lake he drilled a hole in the bottom of the boat. Then, when water gushed in, he drilled another hole to let the water out."
The critical information that we omit in industrial society
Can you determine who you/we are?
Do you want to know what makes our social and environmental relationships unnecessarily destructive and the obtain the skills needed to stop doing this?
Holistic truth training opportunity contents:
- Holistic organic-truth skill development for career education training and jobs in alternative health counseling and spirituality.
- Accredited distance learning college courses and online degrees that recycle our polluted thinking, disorders and relationships
- Nature-connected, hands-on support for human services, healing and sustainability in people and natural environments.
- Organic food for thought
.INSTITUTE OF GLOBAL EDUCATION
Special NGO Consultant, United Nations Economic and Social Council
Project NatureConnect: accredited holistic truth courses, degrees and alternatives for sustainable career education, training and distance learning jobs.
Revolutionary Holistic Truth Organics: Educating, Counseling and Healing with Nature Online Offers New Hope
- Learn to use and teach Organic Psychology to benefit from holistic truths through practical, hands-on, accredited career education and training in Applied Ecopsychology.
- Create sensory truth reinstatement moments that let Earth help you increase personal and global health.
- Add the sunlight of nature's grace, balance and restorative powers to your education and career. Receive credit for your life experiences and increase their meaning.
Are you aware of a major truth that we learn to overlook?
Through the "lie" of omission our leadership misleads each of us from knowing who we fully are.
For example: very few of us acknowledge, or are at least aware, that we are constantly of, by and from nature and its systems:
- LIFE CYCLES: Through a multitude of attraction sensitivities that we normally register as senses (like thirst or trust), natural systems constantly bring into our bodies, and remove from them, the energies and materials we need to live in wellness.
- RECYCLING; Every 5-7 years every molecule in our mind and body is attracted back into the environment and replaced by natural systems and brings a new replacement molecule from the environment back into us. None of us are the same natural being that we were seven years ago.
- WHAT WE ARE: Over half our body weight consists of non-human cells and organisms that sustain our life as they sustain their life.
- WE ARE OTHER THINGS: We have ten times as many non-human cells in our bodies as we do human cells. Over 115 different species live on our skin alone.
- MULTIPLE SENSE AWARENESS: We are born with at least 53 natural senses that normally register the wise balanced callings of natural systems in our awareness, senses that remain alive in natural people(s).
- EVERYTHING BELONGS: Natural systems within and about us organize, perpetuate and correct themselves to produce optimums of life, diversity, cooperation and regeneration. They do this without producing garbage; nothing is left out, everything belongs.
- SELF-CORRECTING PERFECTION: Nature and its systems maintain all of life without creating the pollution, abusiveness, isolation, stress, disorders and mental illness that we suffer in industrial society.
- OUR GLOBAL WOMB: Every day of our lives our global womb, "Mother Earth," feeds our natural mind and body with what we need for life as well as what we need to harmoniously support the life of our global community.
- LIFE SUPPORTING PROCESS: Planet Earth acts like a living organism, as if it is a fertilized egg of the universe that survives and grows by adjusting itself to maintain the conditions that support life.
- THINKING PRODUCES DESTINY: Our thinking is our destiny. Other than detrimental nature-disconnected ways that we learn to think and relate, we are each natural systems and their eons of life supporting wisdom.
- AN ESSENCE OF LOVE: Nature can be seen as the attractive, nameless intelligence that loves All into being and needs the love of All to be.
We unnecessarily suffer personal, environmental and global disorders because:
- ESTRANGEMENT FROM NATURE: Over 95 percent of our time and 99 percent of our thinking arises from indoor relationships that are separated from the grace, balance and restorative powers of nature. This estrangement from nature removes the wise sensory signals of over 45 natural systems from our consciousness and reasoning.
- LOSS OF NATURAL INTELLIGENCE: The profound disconnection of our mind from nature prevents us from thinking and relating through the intelligence and wisdom of nature's eons. We lose their guidance and organic food for thought.
- SOURCE OF OUR TROUBLES: The destructive omission of nature's ways in our consciousness and reasoning underlies our personal and global troubles, including war and global warming.
- THINKING IN BALANCE: We live unbalanced lives because we don't teach ourselves to think with the cooperative, non-polluting ways by which nature works.
"This is the course that every civilized person will be required to take if we are to reverse our runaway disorders."
- Raymond Sierra, Counselor
Are these Organic Psychology questions important to you?
- Who are you? Where does nature stop and do you start?.
- What, if anything, makes people different from nature?
- Nature supports itself. What natural part of you deteriorates nature including your natural self?
- What is the greatest truth in your life that you can trust? (Hint: it is neither God, honesty, love nor nature).
- How can nature's grace, balance and restorative powers help you increase the well-being of yourself, your friends and the environment?
Organic Psychology: Explore the how and why of learning counseling and healing with nature
INSTITUTE OF GLOBAL EDUCATION Special NGO consultant United Nations Economic and Social Council
Accredited holistiic truth reinstatement courses and alternative degrees for sustainable
career education, training and distance learning jobs.
P.O. Box 1605, Friday Harbor, WA 98250
360-378-6313 <email> www.ecopsych.com
ORGANIC, ACCREDITED, APPLIED ECOPSYCHOLOGY IN ACTION
The Natural Systems Thinking Process
Dr. Michael J. Cohen, Director
All organization programs start with the Orientation Course contained in the book
The Web of Life Imperative.
Results of the application of Organic Psychology to a wide range of disciplines and interests:
In the center section of the pages, below, you will find reports from online Course Participants about the application of Organic Psychology to:
Grace and Intelligence
Environment Home Job
Who am I
Stop Global Warming
Passion and Patience
Trees and Forests
Topics of Interest
"Human behavior is rooted most deeply in nature's intentions and desire. The rhythms of nature underlie all of human interaction: religious traditions, economic systems, cultural and political organization. When these human forms betray the natural psychic pulse, people and societies get sick, nature is exploited and entire species are threatened."
In industrial society our excessively nature-separated lives mold us to betray the natural psychic pulse. We learn to block from our thinking over 95 percent of the wise sensory callings and fulfillments we normally receive from natural systems and their eons. Our hurt and frustration from the severed disconnection of these senses underlies our greatest troubles.
-Michael J. Cohen
Benefit from learning to repair the natural psychic pulse within and around us. Add the sensory ecoscience of Organic Psychology to your life and livelihood.
Organic Psychology Search Engine
Grant-funded, social and environemntal science accredited courses, career training and holistic organic learning degrees: alternative adult education and sustainable career training jobs online for personal and global health.
"Scientific research is based on the idea that everything that takes place is determined by laws of nature, and therefore this holds for the action of people."
- Albert Einstein.
"We have repressed far more than our sexuality: our very organic nature is now unconscious to most of us, most of the time, and we have become shrunken into two dimensional social or cultural beings, aware of only five of the hundreds of senses that link us to the rich biological nature that underlies and nourishes these more symbolic and recent aspects of ourselves."
...- Norman 0. Brown
"It is quite clear to me after several years in the environmental movement that all physical problems of man's impact on the environment - pollution of the air and waters, the desecration of the land, the contamination of the food chain - all start within the environment of man's mind."
Founder: the United Nations Environment Program
Co-Chair: U.N. Commission on Global Governance