Educating, Counseling and Healing With Nature, subsidized courses, degrees and career training online LOA,
Journal of Organic Psychology and Natural Attraction Ecology (OP/NAE)
Project NatureConnect Akamai University Institute of Applied Ecopsychology
VOLUME II, NUMBER 2014-2015 Dr. Michael J. Cohen, Editor
...;,............,,,,,,............................ .Instructions. ... .Contact. ... .Contents. ... .Submissions. ... .Reviewers. ...Course
Funded, sensory, accredited, courses, degrees and career training: BS, MS, Ph.D.
Our.alternative, natural happiness studies path includes your life experience and prior education.
This amazing whole-life program offers.core.distant learning. It enables.you to add practical, hands-on, nature connecting methods and credentials to your career, livelihood and interests.
Ecopsychology in action!
Homepage: learn how to create moments that let Earth teach.
Director: Michael J. Cohen, Ph.D.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
NHP book $44.00 or by donation.
The Earth Avatar Track in
Courses, Certification, Degrees, Careers
CONTENTS Abstract and Overview | Track Description and Rationale | Process and Procedures | "Seabird" Wholeness Amendments | Questions Before and After | Strategies and Approaches | Addenda
The Earth Avatar Track
Questions Before and After THOR Coursework
Earth Avatar Whole Life questions for our Literate Body
about our Non-Literate Other Body/Earth Relationships
To help yourself observe how much you meaningfully learn from this program or course download (www.ecopsych.com/EAT-QUESTIONS.doc) or copy this page.
On your page respond to the “best answer” and “confidence number” to each question below, now
- and again after you take course(s) or to see if and how you have changed or grown as time progresses.
We invite you to add your own questions to this list now and review your growth with them after the completing a course or workshop.
Note that each question expects you to have some response to it as well as express how much confidence you have in thinking that you know the right answer to it with respect to the ways and means of the ECHN Webstring Natural Attraction Ecology Model. It includes you recognizing that we each have two bodies, our literate body and our non-literate Other Body/Planet Earth
A SAMPLE QUESTION AND RESPONSE
19.- Do you deserve to have good feelings? Why?
In this document, (download) record your best answer to the question along with the number that indicates your degree of confidence in your response to the question.).
Best short answer:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
low confidence medium high confidence
1. What is the most accurate and trustable form of information? Why?
Best short answer:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
low confidence medium high confidence
2. What is the greatest truth in your life that you can trust? (Clue: the answer is not God, love, honesty or nature.)
Best short answer:
Confidence number 1-10:
Continue responding to the “Best short answer” and “Confidence number (1-10)” for each of the questions below
3. What is the key factor that makes humanity different or separate from nature?
4. How and why doesn't nature produce any garbage or toxic waste?
5. How can you/we be sure that Planet Earth is our Other Body?
6. What is the point source of contemporary society's environmentally and socially destructive ways?
7. How do we know if Nature and Earth are intelligent?
8. What is the difference between a fact, a thought and a feeling?
9. What produces the wanting void in our psyche, the discomfort, greed, and loneliness that fuels most human and environmental disorders?
10. Why do we deny that we are addicted to stories, technologies and relationships that separate us from nature's balanced ways and restorative powers?
11. If we learn to be who we are, what factor in modern education teaches us to produce today's unsolvable problems?
12. To be part of a system, you have to be in communication with it in some way. We are part of the global life system and vice versa; how does it communicate with us and we with it?
13. What is the essence that makes nature’s perfection work?
14. What is attractive about fear, stress or pain?
15. Where does death exist in nature?
16. Does nature have a direction or purpose?
17. What are five steps to letting nature help you reduce destructive attachments
18. What value is there in safely feeling closer nature?
19. Do we deserve to have good feelings? Why?
20. Why do we continue to assault nature and people when it doesn't make sense and we don't like doing it or its effects?
21. Can one be sane if they are a good citizen of an insane society?
22. What is consciousness and who invented it?
23. Do miracles happen in contradiction to nature?
24. What is the relationship between nature and the human spirit?
25. Since nature produces no garbage, is nature unconditional love?
26. How and where do you collect self-evidence?
27. Can you cite a model, community or process that successfully produces sustainability?
28. How do we know that Planet Earth a living organism? Is it?
29. How much of our ability to sense and feel do we inherit from nature?
30. What is the relationship between our increasing personal social and environmental problems?
31. What makes Natural Attraction Ecology be a pure and whole, rather than limited, objective science?
32. Where do we physically live in the Standard Universe?
33. What is time in nature?
34. How do we know if Nature is alive?
35. What is natural homeostasis in nature and how does it work?
36. Why do we excessively conquer or exploit nature?
37. Why is it best to identify nature as a dance?
38. Does duality exist in nature?
39. What is the difference between nature and life?
40. What is NNIAAL
41. Are the Higgs Boson and NNIAAL identical?
42. What is an Earth Avatar?
43. What is the difference between nature and the Standard Universe?
44. In the Other Body natural attraction Dance when is nature repulsive?
45. In the macro Natural Attraction Dance what are the names given to its micro pulsating resonances and fluctuations.
46. What is the purpose and contribution of “Validating?”
47. What is the significance of “Tropicmaking”
48. Why are webstrings often subconscious and how do we bring them into awareness?
49. How many natural senses do we have? Can we think with them? How?
50. How many natural senses can you name that you can know and learn from?
51. How does nature within you know how to relate responsibly to nature in others and the environment?
52. If life has a purpose, what is it?
53. Is our innate ability to sense and feel of, by and from nature?
54. Do our formal education or leaders competently address the above questions?
55. Why don't our cultural stories and dollar bills produce balance and purity, like nature works?
56. Do our unsolvable problems result from the difference between how we think and how nature works?
57. In nature, why don’t two plus two equal four?
58. Where in nature do you find life abstracted?
59. What in Nature is not conscious on some level?
60. What parts of Nature are prejudiced against Nature?
61. What is the relationship between natural attractions and consciousness?
62. Is nature a form of perfection people can achieve and if so, how.
63. What is the element that produces environmentally and socially destructive economic relationships?
64. Since we are part of Nature, what is the major difference that makes us destroy the environment while everything else in Nature usually strengthens it?
65. How can we restore to our thinking the missing 49 sensory intelligences that contemporary society has buried in our subconscious?
66. Why does contemporary society often identify a person's love of nature as "escapist recreation and fuzzy thinking" rather than "peaceful intelligent re-creation?"
Continue on to next page "Strategy"
Enjoy further information about Organic Psychology and Natural Attraction Ecology:
- Key Page Index<http://www.ecopsych.com/annotatedpages.html>
- Publishable Article<http://www.ecopsych.com/hallucinatearticle.html>
- Process Synopsis<http://www.ecopsych.com/transformation.html>
- Fundamentals <http://www.ecopsych.com/mjcohen22.html>
- Free Course<http://projectnatureconnect.org/eco_800nhp/>
- Best Course<http://www.ecopsych.com/orient.html>
Benefit from empowering, online, your livelihood and prior experience to be more resilient, validated, green, holistic, environmental, sustainable, natural, nature-connected, healthy, spiritual, organic and peaceful.
Achieve a degree or certification with attitude that strengthens your contributions as a counselor, healer, teacher, environmentalist, coach, therapist, spiritualist, leader or health and wellness mentor.
You may obtain an Educating, Counseling and Healing With Nature degree or certificate in conjunction with:
Earth Day Activities
Dog Cat Pet Care
Jesus & Wilderness
Hope & Life Relationships
Stress Relief Management
Natural Health and Wellness
Parenting & Child Development
Spirit & Spiritual Development
Native American Indian Ways
War On Terrorism
Body Mind Spirit
Attention Deficit Disorders
Nature Deficit Disorders
Abuse, Addiction, Loneliness
About the Author
Recipient of the 1994 Distinguished World Citizen Award, Applied Ecopsychologist Michael J. Cohen, Ph.D., is a Program Director of the Institute of Global Education where he coordinates its Integrated Ecology Department and Project NatureConnect. He also serves on the faculty of Portland State University and the Akamai University Institute of Applied Ecopsychology whose program he initiated and has directed since 1990. In 1965, Dr. Cohen discovered that Planet Earth acted like a living organism and based on this he founded sensory, Gaia based, degree granting Environmental and Expedition Education outdoor programs independently and for the National Audubon Society and Lesley University. He conceived the 1985 National Audubon International Symposium "Is the Earth a Living Organism," at the University of Massachusetts and established the science of Organic Psychology in 2005 and Natural Attraction Ecology in 2008. He is the Editor of the Journal of Organic Psychology and Natural Attraction Ecology and an award winning author of ten books dealing with Applied Ecopsychology including "Educating, Counseling and Healing With Nature," "The Web Of Life Imperative," "Reconnecting With Nature" and, new,"The Hidden Organic Remedy: Nature as Higher Power." Dr. Cohen is also an accomplished folk song artist and contra dancer who presents traditional music programs using guitar, banjo and accordion for the U.S. National Park Service and Skagit Valley College Road Scholars on San Juan Island, Washington.
INSTITUTE OF GLOBAL EDUCATION
Special NGO consultant United Nations Economic and Social Council
Readily available, online, organic psychology tools for the health of person,
planet and spirit
P.O. Box 1605, Friday Harbor, WA 98250
360-378-6313 <email@example.com> www.ecopsych.com
APPLIED ECOPSYCHOLOGY IN ACTION
The Natural Systems Thinking Process
Dr. Michael J. Cohen, Director
All programs start with the Orientation Course contained in the book
The Web of Life Imperative.
This mandella is motionless. If you see that it is vibrating it means that a wonderful shake-up is in store for you as an Earth Avatar.